The Willow Club
What time is Willow Club open?
Session One: 7.45am to 8.15am - Includes breakfast
Session Two: 8.15am to 8.45am
After School Club:
Session One: 3.05pm to 4.00pm - Includes snack
Session Two: 4.00pm to 5.00pm - Not available on a Friday
About the Club
The Club is based in the St Nicholas CE Primary School Hall. The Willow Club has its own outside areas and facilities, but is also able to use the school’s outside area, which include the playground, playing field and play trail. The Club is run by the school and provided by the governors. Staff are employed by the school, funded by The Willow Club.
Aims: We aim to provide a safe, caring and fun environment for the children at the beginning and end of the school day. The children will be encouraged to take an active role in the Club by participating in group and individual activities to build independence and resourcefulness.
What we offer: We offer a wide range of activities, incorporating cookery, craft, board games, outside play, reading, needlework, art, IT, construction and film. Over the course of the week, a range of activities are provided for children to enjoy.
Food: We recognise the importance of healthy nutrition for children delivered in a calm, friendly setting.
Breakfast Club – Breakfast will be provided for those children who are booked in from 7:45am.
After School Club - A simple snack will be provided during the session.e promote independence, by encouraging the children to help prepare their snacks and to clear away after themselves. Fresh drinking water is available at all times.
How can I book?
Bookings for the Willow Club can be made through the School Gateway parent app: If you're not able to get booked onto a session (especially Wednesdays) it is possible it is already fully booked.
Please book your sessions early to save disappointment.
At the latest sessions musty be booked two whole days in advance.
It is also possible to cancel or amend booked sessions through the App. Again, this must be done a minimum of two whole working days before. For example, to cancel a session booked for Monday it must be cancelled on the Thursday before.
A credit will be applied to the account for cancelled sessions.
- Once logged in go directly to the clubs icon
- Click on either After school or Breakfast Club
- Click on Make a Booking
- Click on the Number of Sessions
- You then have the option to select dates and check out
- Bookings complete
The Process for using childcare vouchers is slightly different, and this process is outlined below:
Can I use child care vouchers to pay?
Yes you can. Please follow the instructions below:
1) You request the childcare vouchers via your provider.
2) The school receives notification from the provider of the amount ordered, and your school gateway account is credited for this amount.
If you are using the government Tax Free Child Care Scheme the school does not receive any notification. Therefore, parents should email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise the date and amount of the payment made.
If you have more than one child in the school the funds will be split evenly between them unless you advise us differently.
If you want to book both breakfast club and after school club you will need to email email@example.com so that the child care voucher funds can be allocated to both Breakfast Club and After School Club payments.
3) You will receive an email from school advising that the notification has been received and that your account has been credited. You are then able to book the sessions up to the amount credited. If for any reason you want more sessions than covered by the childcare vouchers you can just pay the difference via debit card/bank transfer using the school gateway app. If you order more vouchers than you need the amount will sit as a credit on your account for when you do need it.
It is also possible to book sessions in advance (up to the end of the summer term if you wish!) if you know what you will need rather than just for the next month.